Sound would be sleigh bells, elves humming one collective Christmas tune and appropriate tools sound.
Nancy Morin. "A Walk In The Park"
Carol Sutton. "Santa's Popcorn Factory"
Lemax 2015 Christmas Holiday Contest
Back by popular demand is the holiday contest "You Name It. We Create It" where one creative Lemax collector is going to walk away with a gift that will even make Santa sit up and take notice!
YOU NAME IT. WE CREATE IT.
Most Lemax collectors aren’t afraid to admit that they were one of those kids (or still are!) whose noses were pressed up against the department store windows this time of year, as all of the elaborate Christmas displays and holiday decorations made the neighborhood mall sparkle like only it can this time of year.
Or maybe you’re the kind of Lemax fan who was more interested in the grand village displays and animated Rudolph-the-Reindeer nodding its head to all the little children standing in line to give their lists to Santa. Let’s face it, you were probably saying, “I could do it better”
Well, now is your chance to prove it! And this time around the judges will be some of the best designers in the business: Lemax designers!
The Lemax "You Name It. We Create It" Design contest is about to make childhood dreams come true as collectors and fans are challenged to come up with a new Christmas animated building. Do you really want to see “sugarplums dancing in your head’ or perhaps the 12 days of Christmas comes alive to the rhythm of drummers drumming and pipers piping, what magical movement will add to your holiday cheer?
But the fun doesn’t stop there as the winner of this Christmas Holiday will have her building designed by a Lemax artist, molded, manufactured, painted and available as a new 2017 Christmas Holiday Building.
The winner will be selected by the Lemax Design team and NOT by the amount of votes. However, the number of votes will be considered when choosing the winner so please cast your vote for your favorite concept and idea. Entries will be submitted to our Facebook Contest Page whereby fans can enter and vote for their favorite concept and building name. Bragging rights are sure to be high on this prize.
Come up with the name and concept of a new Christmas animated building and have this building designed by a Lemax artist, molded, manufactured, painted and available as a new 2017 Christmas Holiday Animated Building. Entries will be submitted to our Facebook Contest Page whereby fans can enter and vote for their favorite concept and building name. Bragging rights are sure to be high on this prize. Checkout our 2013 winner of "You Name It. We Create It" contest.
HOW WILL THE WINNER BE DETERMINED?
The winner will be selected by the Lemax Design team and NOT by the amount of votes. However the number of votes will be considered when choosing the winner so please cast your vote for your favorite concept and idea.
IT IS VERY EASY TO ENTER
- Visit the "You Name It. We Create It." Contest page on Facebook
- Click on the "Submit an Entry" tab to send us your idea
- Share your entry with friends and family, encouraging them to vote for you on Facebook
- First Place Winner:
- Second Place Winner:
- Third Place Winner:
Winner: The first production piece of your building plus a 2015 Christmas Holiday Sights and Sounds Building
Second and Third Place Winners: A 2015 Christmas Holiday Sights and Sounds Building
Limit one submission per person.
Submissions will be accepted starting at 12:01 a.m. (PST) November 14th, 2015 and end 12:01 a.m. (PST) January 1st, 2016.
Winners will be announced on the Lemax Collectors Club Facebook page and notified via Facebook on or before January 12th, 2016.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- No purchase or payment is necessary in order to enter
- Contest starts November 14th 2015 and ends midnight PST January 1st 2016
- Grand prize winner will be announced on or before January 12th, 2016
- Anyone affiliated with Lemax Inc., as an employee or contractor, is not eligible to enter
- Entrants must be over the age of 13 to be eligible to participate in the contest
- Lemax Inc. remains the sole entity responsible for determining the validity of entries and all decisions are final
- Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 5000
- Lemax will pay for all shipping and handling costs
Facebook Rules and Regulations
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Lemax Inc. and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims. Participation in this promotion is subject to the official rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook®, Instagram®, or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Lemax INC and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of contacting winners and awarding prizes, unless you have opted to receive communication from the Sponsor. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor, and not to Facebook®, Instagram® or Twitter.
Sponsor: Lemax Inc. 25 Pequot Way. Canton, MA 02021
via email to: email@example.com
Contest Entry Guidelines
1) Promotion Description: Lemax Inc (the “Sponsor”) is offering the “You Name It We Create It” (the “Promotion”) whereby the winners will be selected by the Lemax Design and Artist Team. The Promotion begins November 14th, 2015 at 12:01:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 12:01:00 AM PT on January 1st, 2016, (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion consists of 3 winners, First Place, Second Place and Third Place whereby each will receive a prize listed in section 4 below.
2) Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have an active Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter account and are eighteen (18) years of age and/or have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at time of registration and individuals between the ages of thirteen (13) and seventeen (17) (as well as any individual who has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residency) having their parent or legal guardian’s permission to register. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, Promotion Administrator, its advertising, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies (collectively the “Promotion Entities”), their immediate families (parent, grandparent, child, sibling & spouse) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. Void in Puerto Rico, all other U.S. territories and possessions and overseas military installations and where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3) How to Enter: The Sponsor is interested in entrants sharing their ideas and concepts of new Lemax products. This is a social media promotion in which you enter by posting a product name (title) and a description of your animated building. Entries will be judged by the idea, concept and creativity of a new Lemax product. You can enter by one of the following methods:
Via Facebook – Visit www.facebook.com/LemaxCollectorsClub and complete the registration form on the Tab Holiday Contest.
One entry per person. Creation of false accounts on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram is prohibited. Message, data rates or other charges may apply; check your mobile plan for rates and details. Participation may not be available on all carriers. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the account by the online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning the accounts. You may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Prepare your Entry with the clear understanding it may be posted on a public website(s) for public viewing during the Promotion Period. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant permission for the Entry to be posted on www.lemaxcollection.com/contest or other websites. You agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of your Entry by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. You agree that you will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks other than those mentioned herein, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
Each Entry must also comply with the following additional Submission Guidelines:
- Your Entry may not contain any content that is lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic,disparaging, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole and unfettered discretion.
- Your Entry must be your original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright ,trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual rights of any person or entity.
- If any person(s) appears in your Entry, you are responsible for obtaining, prior to submitting the Entry, any and all release(s) and consent(s) necessary to permit the display and use of the Entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules. If any person appearing in your Entry is under the age of majority in their state, country or province of residence, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release.
- Your Entry must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person other than you. Should you include personally identifiable information about yourself in your Entry, you acknowledge and agree that such information will be disclosed publicly and you are solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
- You may not be, nor may you work with parties in conjunction with your Entry, who: 1) are represented under contract (e.g.,by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsor's ability to display the Entry in any media form; 2) have an acting or modeling contract that would make their appearance in the Entry a violation of any third party rights; or 3) are under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prohibit them from participating fully in this Promotion, or from allowing Sponsor to use royalty-free, the Entry worldwide in all media in perpetuity.
- Entries must not contain any commercial content or logos, except those owned by Sponsor.
- Your Entry may not contain any material or elements that are not owned by you and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, except those owned by Sponsor.
- Your Entry must not depict the Promotion Entities negatively.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that it conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that it fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
In Sponsor’s sole opinion, Entries which do not meet any of these requirements and/or which Sponsor deems in its sole discretion is negative, offensive or controversial in any way will be disqualified and removed from the Promotion. Without in any way limiting, expanding or amending the Terms of Service at http://www.lemaxcollection.com/information/privacy-policy, Facebook.com, Instagram.com and Twitter.com, which shall remain in full force and effect, if Sponsor is duly notified that any element of an Entry infringes upon the rights of another person and/or receives a legally valid request to remove or invalidate the affected Entry because of such infringement, such Entry will be removed and disqualified from the Promotion, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion. By entering the Promotion, you hereby license the rights to use any content in your Entry to the Sponsor for use in and in relation to any of its products and the advertising, marketing, promotion and exploitation thereof in any type of media now known or hereafter developed in perpetuity in exchange for no compensation of any kind.
4) Winner Selection/Confirmation: The winners will be selected by the Lemax Design and Artist Team. If you are a potential winner (“Potential Winner”) who entered using Facebook, you will be contacted within ten(10) business days at the e-mail address provided in your Entry (“Prize Notification email”) and provided with a Prize Claim Document (“PCD”).
The PCD must be printed, completed and returned to Sponsor within five (14) days of the date indicated on the Prize Notification email. If any Potential Winner is under the age of majority in his/her state of legal residency (“Minor”), his/her parent or legal guardian must provide his/her information for the purposes of prize fulfillment and accept the prize on behalf of the Minor. Failure to comply with any of these provisions will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Return of Prize Notification or prize as un-deliverable for any reason will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize. Entrants agree that the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. A Potential Winner is not an official winner (“Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been verified and Potential Winner has been notified that verification is complete. NOTE: Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- First Place Winner:
- Second Place Winner:
- Third Place Winner:
5) Costs - Any costs associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided, is solely the Winner’s responsibility. Shipping and handling charges will be paid for by Lemax Inc.
7) General: You agree to comply fully with each provision in these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Promotion and any person who does not comply with these Official Rules, will be ineligible for any prize(s) and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If, during the Promotion Period, for reasons beyond the Sponsor’s control (including, but not limited to, tampering or computer virus infection), the Promotion is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, postpone or modify the Promotion, without liability and to the extent feasible, and will select Official Winners and award prizes from among Entries received prior to cancellation or modification via random drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for Internet, computer hardware and software, phone, and other technical errors, malfunctions, and delays. Entries, which are incomplete, inaccurate, irregular, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, are void. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8) Release of Liability and Issues of Law: By participating you release the Sponsor, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, their affiliates, partners, subsidiaries, officers, directors, agents, employees and all Promotion Entities associated with the development and execution of this Promotion and their respective employees, officers, directors and shareholders (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability with respect to and in any way arising from participating in this Promotion or acceptance or use of prizes.
You also agree that the Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to your or third person's computer system related to or resulting from you entering the Promotion or the downloading of any materials associated with the Promotion (including, without limitation, any server failure or lost, delayed or corrupted data or other malfunction), either directly or indirectly.
You agree that Released Parties shall not be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses, costs or losses of any kind resulting from your participation or inability to participate in this Promotion or parts thereof or acceptance of, use of or inability to use a prize or parts thereof including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Official Winners agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability and responsibility with respect to the prize (including any property loss, damage, personal injury or death). Official Winners acknowledge the Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, related to the prize.
Released Parties shall not be liable for failure to supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
All Federal, state and local laws and regulations are applicable. THE MASSACHUSETTS COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS SHALL GOVERN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THOSE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. The Promotion is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
9) Communications – Any questions or comments regarding this Promotion should be directed to Lemax Inc via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org